‘Tis the shopping season! Finding that perfect gift for your mom, bestie, or significant other can be tough! Adding to that, this year comes with sky-high prices which makes finding the ideal gift even harder to implement without breaking the bank. Have no fear — Budget Blueprints has scoured Amazon to bring you the ultimate budget-friendly holiday gift guide! Check out our 2022 holiday gift guide below to find a gift for everyone in the family — all under $40!
(Remember, Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Be sure to clip any extra savings coupons!)
For the tech-lover:
- Amazon Fire Stick — $20. Stream all of your favorite shows in one place. I have one and it is a great bang for your buck if you don’t have a smart TV!
- Amazon Fire Tablet — $40. A powerful, but budget-friendly tablet to watch all your favorite shows, read with the Kindle app, and more!
- Apple Air Tag — $28. Never lose your purse, keys, or backpack again. This is a little tracker that helps you find your missing items with your iPhone.
- Wemo Smart Plug — $25. This adapter turns any outlet into a smart device that you can manage from your iPhone or Google Home. Turn on the fan without getting out of bed? Yes, please!
- RocketBook Smart Notebook — $32. This isn’t any ordinary notebook! This notebook sends a digital copy of your notes to your phone or computer. Comes with 4 pens and a cleaning kit. It’s perfect for your bestie who is paper-conscious but loves handwritten notes.
For the practical gift giver:
- Mug Warmer — $32. Nothing breaks your WFH focus like your coffee going cold. This mug warmer will keep you caffeinated and cozy all day long.
- Crockpot Lunchbox — $30. Long line at the microwave? No problem, your lunch is already nice and toasty with this nifty lunchbox!
- Productivity Planner — $14. This large planner helps keep your weekly planner, to-do list, and habit tracker all in one place.
- Yeti 20oz Travel Mug — $38. This travel mug keeps your drinks hot or cold for a ridiculous amount of time. It’s a popular item on everyone’s list each year!
- Home Air Purifier — $39. On major sale, this little air purifier will help ease allergies and keep your home clean if you have indoor pets!
- Sunrise Alarm Clock — $39. I have this nifty alarm clock and every morning it gently pulls me out of sleep with lights and calming music. The variety of settings will be perfect to fit into anyone’s morning routine.
- Serving Board — $25. Charcuterie boards, cheese boards, or good old-fashioned relish trays will look spectacular when served on this!
- Gerber Multi-Tool — $30 40% off, this multi-tool is from a reputable brand and is a must for quick household projects. My dad always had one handy when I was growing up and you’ll never know when you will need to use one!
- Budget Planner — $23. You know me, I had to include this practical gift for happy budgeting in 2023! I used this planner for all of 2022 and I LOVE it. Plus, add some stickers, dividers, and accessories to really make budgeting fun!
For the cozy-obsessed:
- Plush Warmies — $22. For you or for your child, just warm these cute plushies up in the microwave and snuggle up. They are scented with essential oils and well-made for years of warmth.
- Heated Throw — $33. My husband just bought this for me and I can confirm that it is SO GOOD! The low setting provides plenty of warmth and automatically shuts off after 2 hours. Plus, my dog’s hair doesn’t stick too much to the thick plush so it’s great for pet-friendly homes!
- Soy Candle — $19. When I think of cozy, a candle definitely makes the list. This one is literally called “Warm & Cozy” and burns for up to 40 hours!
- Fuzzy Slippers – $15. Open-toed to keep you warm but not too warm.
- Rechargeable Hand Warmers — $27. Do you sit outside on your front porch or frequent outdoor sporting events? Say goodbye to pricy disposable hand warmers and hello to these rechargeable ones!
Gifts under $30 for the whole family:
- Minimalist Metal Wallet — $30. A non-bulky and super secure wallet that comes in a variety of styles.
- Tinted Lip Balms — $15. A perfect stocking stuffer with a little bit of color. I have these and they are so creamy!
- Kids Against Maturity — $15. The family-friendly version of the popular card game – Cards Against Humanity. My brother is a teacher and plays this with his class. It was also a hit at family game night – we laughed until we cried.
- Table Topics — $25. A card game to spark conversations, reminisce, and connect with the whole family. (Looking for something for your significant other? They have a date night version too!)
- Lighted Letter Board — $25. A great option for your teen. I think it would look adorable on a vanity or makeup station!
- LCD Writing Tablet — $18. Practice writing skills, draw, and doodle on this writing board for under $20. It’s like a cooler version of the Etch a Sketch!
- Gamer Neon Sign — $19. Got a gamer or a family game room? This sign would be a great addition to your space.
There you have it! Now, go and get your budget-friendly shop on! Don’t forget to plan everything you found in our holiday gift guide on our Holiday Budget Planner.